Coca-cola Baked Chicken delicious and tasty dishes made from chicken. Just try to make this Baked Chicken Recipe and enjoy your stay.
2 pieces (about 250g) chicken breast
2 cups coca-cola
chilly flakes as per taste
1 (about 100g) onion - chopped
1/2 tbsp blended/grounded ginger
1/2 tbsp blended/grounded garlic
salt to taste
3 tbsp olive oil
sliced cucumber (optional)
- Simmer coke to reduce it to almost 1/4 the liquid.
- Once cool down, add into a mixing bowl with the chicken, chilly flakes. onion, ginger, garlic and salt.
- Mix and let it marinate for about 1-2 hours.
- Place the chicken with all the marinated ingredients onto a baking tray and drizzle oil all over.
- Baked at 200C for 25 mins or until chicken is half cooked and light brown in color.
- Drain/remove the drippings and continue baking until chicken is done and dark brown in color (another 20 mins or so).
- Remove and once cooled down, sliced into pieces, served with cucumber and the drippings as the sauce.