Grilled Chicken Wings delicious and tasty dishes made from chicken. Just try to make this Chicken Wings Recipe and enjoy your stay.
5 pieces of chicken wings - cut into two, at the thick part.
1 1/2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp grounded/blended ginger
1/2 tbsp grounded/blended garlic
1/2 tbsp chilly flakes (or as per taste)
1 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken wings with all the ingredients for as long as you can.
- For me, it was about 4 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200c for 10 mins.
- Pour oil on to a baking tray and rub all over.
- Place the chicken wings inside.
- Bake/grill for about 40 mins or until the color turns really dark.
- Remove and serve when needed.